Kasmeer Event Chain in Grothmar Valley Permanently Bugged / Teacher's Assistant Cannot Be Completed

As has been reported here, here, and here the Kasmeer chain that is needed for the Teacher's Assistant achievement seems to be permanently or nearly permanently bugged. There seems to be just 1 open map (IP: 35.171.180.220:0) for Grothmar and as of today this is the fourth day that 5 cubs have been stuck in the same place. Before that it was bugged in different places every day or two going back almost a week. I presume because those maps closed to reset it. As other threads suggest, this does NOT get fixed with daily resets. It is either the first or second event in the chain that is getting stuck, I'm not sure which.

I am aware that the Doomlore chain can get bugged in a similar way, but at least those events will time out. Could someone at Anet please either start manually resetting this on a regular basis, add a timer to the Kasmeer events so if they do bug they will time out, or look into the cause of this bug and fix it? Thanks.

IP: 35.171.180.220:0Event Chain:Help the cubs defeat Kasmeer's illusions!--> Help the cubs defeat illusory foes to build warband cohesion------> Defeat the very real devourer before the cubs are forced to retreat!