Calling all small guilds!

Mysty Meadows.1425

Okay, those of us with a maxed guild hall know it is costly and time consuming and almost impossible for small guilds to max a new guild hall quickly. Now some want the challenge, something to do, pick one.. I have a maxed, fully Deco'd "Guilded Hollow" GH. Like many trying to rebuild, standing around spamming recruiting messages is very time consuming. So, my point? Well, I want to appeal to small guilds, with growing numbers to join Tyrian Mystical Tours [PORT] (think of it as a community or haven, or well PORT) and lets put our heads together on a way forward. If you want to keep your existing guild name fine, we can join up to 5 so... My goal is to get like minded players together and start having fun again. The outlook for GW2 is improving with the looking forward message, and we can either move forward or sit around complaining. Sooooooooo long story short, why waste time and resources on a new hall when one exists and just needs inhabitants? I'd even be open to a name change if that is what we decide on.

I agree since I own a small guild since forever and I stopped looking to grow.I have a pretty decorated Guild Hall and I encourage people to find a home they can house to RP......Sadly people see this as quite a responsibility and as lenient as I am, Leading a guild with 4/5 representatives so we're struggling to keep it alive.I made up an idea for a rank of alliances, this stuck a while before some big guilds start to die fast...Guilds that follow a 5-guild policy should interact with each other more easily and this is not always achieved with guilds with a 100% rep policy...(Heck if the devs can think of bringing alliance chat back, go for it.)

I see a future where big guilds can co-exist with smaller ones and maybe even perks in the future (Increase the guild level cap?)

if I am mistaken and you actually mean you want to max out the 5 guild slots with one leader, I am sorry but I think that's a bad idea.

@Veryl.7861 said:I agree since I own a small guild since forever and I stopped looking to grow.I have a pretty decorated Guild Hall and I encourage people to find a home they can house to RP......Sadly people see this as quite a responsibility and as lenient as I am, Leading a guild with 4/5 representatives so we're struggling to keep it alive.I made up an idea for a rank of alliances, this stuck a while before some big guilds start to die fast...Guilds that follow a 5-guild policy should interact with each other more easily and this is not always achieved with guilds with a 100% rep policy...(Heck if the devs can think of bringing alliance chat back, go for it.)

I see a future where big guilds can co-exist with smaller ones and maybe even perks in the future (Increase the guild level cap?)

if I am mistaken and you actually mean you want to max out the 5 guild slots with one leader, I am sorry but I think that's a bad idea.

No, I merely was saying players can join up to 5, so they could have a guild name they like, and still join mine to make use of a fully outfitted GH. :)