Newbie Player Jade Quarry PvE - wanting to do more

Aons.9701

Hey there! So I played when the game first opened up but got mired down with college and now I got a bunch of free time to play some games. Currently playing some good ole Runescape 3 and now wanting to jump into GW2.Still experimenting with the different classes - I have a few characters I have that I read that I should keep for the birthday gifts (an elementalist, and Warrior)!

All in all, looking for a guild that can help me figure everything out, and help me break into end game content. I'm looking to play semi casually roughly a couple hours a day.Looking to get the expansions, but I figured I'll level up to 80 first with the core game, and then see in the time that the expansions go on sale - if not, I'll just end up getting the Ultimate edition anyhow.

I do have discord and don't mind voice chat, but I always feel awkard sometimes at first when I'm in voice chats.

PvP wise - Would love to do some PvP, but I feel like a total newbie in the sense I have no clue what I would be doing and I feel like I'll just be button mashing in PvP, so ideally I'd want to learn more about a class and get comfortable at using skill rotations etc before I jump into PvP. The most I got into PvP before in a game was when I played Grand Fantasia back in good ole days of middle and high school.

• 2 weeks later...

@Aons.9701 said:Hey there! So I played when the game first opened up but got mired down with college and now I got a bunch of free time to play some games. Currently playing some good ole Runescape 3 and now wanting to jump into GW2.Still experimenting with the different classes - I have a few characters I have that I read that I should keep for the birthday gifts (an elementalist, and Warrior)!

All in all, looking for a guild that can help me figure everything out, and help me break into end game content. I'm looking to play semi casually roughly a couple hours a day.Looking to get the expansions, but I figured I'll level up to 80 first with the core game, and then see in the time that the expansions go on sale - if not, I'll just end up getting the Ultimate edition anyhow.

I do have discord and don't mind voice chat, but I always feel awkard sometimes at first when I'm in voice chats.

PvP wise - Would love to do some PvP, but I feel like a total newbie in the sense I have no clue what I would be doing and I feel like I'll just be button mashing in PvP, so ideally I'd want to learn more about a class and get comfortable at using skill rotations etc before I jump into PvP. The most I got into PvP before in a game was when I played Grand Fantasia back in good ole days of middle and high school.

Heya! PGN might be a good fit for you! We are smallish guild and like it that way, we believe it fosters more communication and teamwork. I, like you, played the game but really needed to find a group of people that could educate me in the world of 'end-game'. I can safely say the guys at PGN definitely helped. We have players that specialize in PVE, PVP or both. All of them are more than willing to help you, myself included. If this all sounds like something you are interested in. You can dm either dhayes#8555 on discord or me - robbybobby#7819. Hayes can get you in quicker =P