[US] Returning Player LF Guild - Any server

I haven't played gw2 since season 1. I'm just now getting back into the game on a brand new character. I'm not far yet and I'd like to be on the same server as the majority of a new guild. I'm interested in all aspects of the game, with a preference for PvE over PvP. As for what kind of guild I'm looking for, I would like one that's a mix of casual and hardcore. Casual enough where I can do things at my own pace and learn the endgame while being harecore enough that I can actually do content with guild mates. I'm usually online during the day at random times on random days.

If you're a multi-game guild that's a plus because I'm into other MMOs as well.

@hawtpokkitz.2836 said:I haven't played gw2 since season 1. I'm just now getting back into the game on a brand new character. I'm not far yet and I'd like to be on the same server as the majority of a new guild. I'm interested in all aspects of the game, with a preference for PvE over PvP. As for what kind of guild I'm looking for, I would like one that's a mix of casual and hardcore. Casual enough where I can do things at my own pace and learn the endgame while being harecore enough that I can actually do content with guild mates. I'm usually online during the day at random times on random days.

If you're a multi-game guild that's a plus because I'm into other MMOs as well.

PGN is a multigame guild! Our GW2 group is pretty small but full of helpful people. We've been recently setting up fractal and raid groups but don't mind showing people the ropes. I had no idea what fractals were before I joined and in a matter of weeks I had a character ready to tackle them. If this is something that interests you message dhayes#8555 and tell him Rob sent ya!