Semi-Hardcore Druid/Soulbeast looking for fractal and raiding guild in East Coast timezone

Nihilus.5703

Hello,

I'm Nihilus.5703 on Darkhaven and I am not willing to switch servers at the moment.

I have full exotic (just starting to get Ascended) for both Soulbeast and Druid builds. I'm looking to get back into raiding and/or fractals during weekdays between 7PM and 11PM EST. I will admit that I will occasionally stand in fire while learning new bosses, but I know how to learn from my mistakes and follow instructions. I am semi-hardcore but also like a group with a good sense of humor.

We are probably a good fit for you in PGN. For the past week we have been trying to get a static group together for fractals and raids. Your time slots will work and we can run you through some tier 1 fractals until you get your full ascended set. Semi hardcore does seem to fit us, no one is gonna get pissed at you for sitting in a circle all we ask for is progress. As far as humor goes, I usually laugh on the voice chat, but then again I'll laugh at anything. If you are interested in all this, message dhayes#8555 and he will get you into the discord. Tell him Rob sent ya. good luck!