I'm looking for an active guild in [EU] [NA] [PAC] time zones that is active.

I've been a solo player for years with this game and joined/led a few guilds and communities in and outside of GW2.

I'm looking for a guild that is active hopefully with 10+ people at least wanting to do things, I'm beyond bored with soloing content and want an active group to participate with.

I'll be clear, I'm not elitist, I am definitely casual in the sense I play competitively but just for fun/challenge. I play PvP, WvW, and PvE, as well as fractals. I have no care for raids anymore myself.

I'm at the point in my time with this game where I just want to enjoy content and hangout with people, laugh and have fun. I've just recently gotten back into fractals and very much so enjoy playing them.

If anyone wants to ask me anything specific feel free to pm/mail me in game.

Thank you for your time.

Hi there! Please consider checking out our community www.remnantsofhope.com .We have a diverse player base from veterans to new and returning players, and we do events throughout the week. Our guild is full of super friendly and helpful peple. Come check out our site, and see if you think we'd be a great fit for you!Have a great day!