[NA][EST][WvW] Veteran Player LF Serious Guild Aiming to Win Fights and achieve UD

jcbroe.4329

I have been playing since Early Access of GW2.

I can transfer anywhere and am capable of gearing and playing any class, though I have spent more time on certain classes and have a higher skillset on them (FB, Necro, Herald, Scrapper, Tempest). My current preferred classes are Guardian, Necro, and Rev.

I have been in BoRP with Veridian/Roy, RED with Hunting and many of TBT's current roster, mS or whatever guild name of the week with Gixx, KGA with Tibbs, Ruh Roh with Creepy and friends, and VII with shiri and the oldest living guild on CD.

I am not looking to GvG, but will play rounds if I somehow get roped into that situation.

I am looking to join up with a group that runs strong, solid, and serious in WvW. That wins fights and decides matchups. That anchors on a server instead of server hopping whenever a relink occurs.

If you see me online, PM me in game, but otherwise, contact me on Discord @ jroh#1020

Please only approach me with real offers. No "PvE guild that sometimes WvWs" or "havoc/roaming squad." Thank you.