Looking for overall casual/social guild on FSP server.

Verygamer.2894

Hi,

After a number of years, I've decided to get back into GW2.I'm a Level 80 elem with basic meta build understanding, currently running a Staff Tempest build.

I'm looking for a more casual guild, even though I'm certainly interested in running raids/fractals...etc.I'm active around 20:00h (GMT+1) and as such am interested in a guild running these kind of hours.

Hope to talk to you soon!

Hey,

If you can't find what you're looking for, we're also oldies getting back into it. We're from SoR. I personally play evenings EST time (GMT-5) . Not quite what you're looking for but ping me if it works for you.

A bit about us:[GoPK] Guild of the Primeval Kings is a new guild made up of a few old players from launch of the base game. We used to be in an old WvW guild named Feelings Aren't Required[FEAR]. We're just looking for active people who want to play everything GW2 has to offer. We need officers who are experienced in PvE/WvW/sPvP. Must be able to show knowledge of basic META builds. Laid back in almost every aspect. We have plans to put together a 10 person WvW/GvG group, also have plans for daily dungeon running/raid groups. So if you're interested, shoot me a message on here or message us in game. DonFoe.9604 or LostBalloon.6423

Additionnal info: We have a guild hall & a discord is available.