LFGuild on US-CD (PvX, Casual - semi-hardcore, VOIP)

Mattloki.3540

Hello,

My friend and I are getting into GW2, and are looking for a guild (preferably) on US -> Crystal Desert.

Other info:

• Both of us have experience with VOIP-based communities / game-play (came from games like Planetside 2, Destiny 2, etc.).
  • Interested in learning and participating in PvE and WvW activities.
  • Personally I'm not as interested in PvP, however my friend is.
  • Both are 18+.

Thanks to "Pretty Pixie.8603" for the terminology and general LFGuild message setup.

Heya!

We're just looking for active people who want to play everything GW2 has to offer. Laid back in almost every aspect. We have plans to put together a 10 person WvW/GvG group, also have plans for daily dungeon running/raid groups. [GoPK] Guild of the Primeval Kings is a new guild made up of a few old players from launch of the base game. We used to be in an old WvW guild named Feelings Aren't Required[FEAR]. We need officers who are experienced in PvE/WvW/sPvP. Must be able to show knowledge of basic META builds. So if you're interested, shoot me a message on here or message us in game. DonFoe.9604 or LostBalloon.6423Additionnal info: We have a guild hall & a discord server is available.

We are located on the Sanctum of Rall (SoR) server, relevant only for the WvW part (and one of the low cost transfers at this time)