[NA/EU] Cross-over guild [EZ] Looking for members for it's NA sect ONLY atm.

Fremtid.3528

Hi!I'm the guild leader of the mainly EU based [EZ] Put Garbage In Get Garbage OutWe have a nice section of EU players already (but hey if you're EU and you really want to join hit us up) but we're kind of really happy with where we are at the moment EU wise.What we're looking for is people for our NA segmentWe have 5? AMAZING NA members (not all physically in guild) some are discord only members (no guild slot? no problem) and we're looking for more to keep these people happy

EZ is mainly a player-designed events guild. We have Discord events (the past ones being FL Man Libs- a mad libs game based on unrevealed-until-the-end-of the-round FL Man headlines, and a special Corona Virus event where we had our members pick movie titles and pick a noun from it which we replaced with an event related word(s), which ended up being TP or toilet paper) the sole purpose of these events are to give away phat lewt and prizes that I farm alongside with my officers and some donations.

At Halloween we have annual (started last year with the guild) Halloween contests and "Spooky" Scavenger Hunts (all of which you can go back and see how they happened if you join our Trash Cant discord) top prizes for each event were Mad Moon and The Crossing but we're hoping to up the ante this year value wise, as well as throw in some really expensive unexpected prizes that you won't know how to aim for. A majority of the events have prizes plus participation prizes for everyone, and those are usually nothing to sneeze at. And almost always everything comes with a humorous messages. So far the guildies have been loving it! I'll try to coerce them to come here and post.

We don't raid, but we do strike on the EU side occasionally, and I'm sure we could get something together on the NA side. I craft ascended foods of all types which is available not upon invite, but upon first promotion-which is earned by interacting with the guild. The guild's wvw siege & upgrades would also be available to you at this time as well. CONTACT IG: Fremtid.3528 or Muxykillin.7036 or Discord my officer Karron (he's charr, rawr) at: KarronRobert#9350 or Stuffles on Discord at stuffles#1113