Longtime veteran LFG PvX

I've been playing Gw2 since 2014, and for the past 3 years or so it's been almost entirely solo. I miss having friends to jump into discord with every night and hang out. In real life, I'm a 22 year old college student in my senior year of college pursuing a marketing degree. I am playing on the NA servers, specifically on Dragonbrand, but that doesn't matter much for anything except WvW, and I'm open to transferring for the right fit.

I would consider myself a hardcore player that plays casually. Most of what I do ingame is PvP, and I've been in the top 100-250 the past several seasons, as well as legendary division in Seasons 1 2 & 3. Sometimes I WvW, but mostly solo with a few havoc squad things. Probably 80% of my gametime however is in Heart of the Mists. I've done PVE before and it's pretty fun, but I've never had the opportunity to run week to week with an experienced group so I lose interest quickly. I've done most of the raids multiple times, fractal CMs, etc.

In WoW I was really into selling M+ runs with all my friends. I would love to find something like that again here where we all just hang out in discord every day and do content together. Thank you for reading this and hopefully I hear from you soon.

We're just looking for active people who want to play everything GW2 has to offer. Laid back in almost every aspect. We have plans to put together a 10 person WvW/GvG group, also have plans for daily dungeon running/raid groups. [GoPK] Guild of the Primeval Kings is a new guild made up of a few old players from launch of the base game. We used to be in an old WvW guild named Feelings Aren't Required[FEAR]. We need officers who are experienced in PvE/WvW/sPvP. Must be able to show knowledge of basic META builds. So if you're interested, shoot me a message on here or message us in game. DonFoe.9604 or LostBalloon.6423Additionnal info: We have a guild hall & a discord is available.

tl;dr We do everything the game has to offer & are laid back. On Sanctum of Rall server (For the WvW part)