[EU][PvE] Requiem of Impurity [RoI] we're a newly founded guild starting recruitment![18+]

sam.4915

Hey there, Requiem of Impurity [RoI] Is a newly founded guild looking for active members!Our aim as a guild is to clear raids in an efficient manner but still keep it at a friendly atmosphere, it does not matter what your raiding background is.We're open to recruiting all types of players, from the casual player, to the hard core player; all are welcome in [RoI]Although our main focus for the guild will be raiding, we have people who are interested in all types of the game, from PvP, Fractals,WvW and open world.

If you are interested in joining please reply to the post or message an officer or guild leader in game. (first time writing a forum post so no haterino pls)

Guild leadersSam.4915Lamaeneth.5860

Guild OfficersMatyas.4586

Hello! I'm looking for a raiding guild at the moment - killed all the bosses multiple times, have some experience with CMs, I mostly play chrono or heal (druid and tempest, healbrand coming soon), can also play BS or DPS, but I do better with my main roles. Can I message you on discord (if you're using it)?

Hello. I would like to join your guild. I have no prior experience in raiding but I am always willing to learn. I mostly play Guardian both Firebrand and Dragon Hunter DPS, I can learn different roles if needed. I would be honored to be part of your guild.