Casual Player Looking For Guild | NA | Maguuma

Kotor.2781

Hello Everyone,

I recently started playing again and I'm looking to join a casual guild. I've been playing since pre-release, but am still a total noob. I mainly do sPvP and PvE stuff, but would really like to get into more PvE events like Raids and Strike Missions. I currently cant play much because I hurt my hand, but its healing and I should be back in full action soon! I've had trouble finding a guild I enjoy so if any of you have suggestions please shoot them my way. I am very open to learning and listening since I really still don't know much about a lot of things in GW2. I mainly play Warrior, Thief, and Guardian, although I'm open to learning other classes! I also stream on the weekends, just wanted to put that out there in case a guild didn't like/want this.

Thank you All,Kotor.2781

We're just looking for active people who want to play everything GW2 has to offer. Laid back in almost every aspect. We have plans to put together a 10 person WvW/GvG group, also have plans for daily dungeon running/raid groups. [GoPK] Guild of the Primeval Kings is a new guild made up of a few old players from launch of the base game. We used to be in an old WvW guild named Feelings Aren't Required[FEAR]. We need officers who are experienced in PvE/WvW/sPvP. Must be able to show knowledge of basic META builds. So if you're interested, shoot me a message on here or message us in game. DonFoe.9604 or LostBalloon.6423Additionnal info: We have a guild hall & a discord is available.

tl;dr We do everything the game has to offer & are laid back. On Sanctum of Rall server (For the WvW part)

@"Koto.1824"

G'day mate, no need to jump off mag when there are plenty able to help..

I'd suggest jumping on the mag discordhttps://discord.gg/PP43SBb (also verify with the magbot)Which will get you in contact with most the guild leaders on mag

I run Mags Oceanic guild Brotherhood of Bogans, which we are a pvx guild giving any true blue Aussie a home that does everything. (And that doesn't want to hide in a stack server... As that is very unaustralian).

We have a very strong NA side with a heap of guilds aswell (CTH, IV and CL being the main groups).

See you in the community discord soon mate