LF a guild that does all contents

Deeb.7638

Hello,I'm very experienced player. I play GW2 since early release and I'm looking for a decent guild to do all kind of contents with such as:

1. Daily Fractals T4 and CMs.
  2. Weekly Guild Missions.
  3. Raids/WvW/PvP
  4. Open World Grind such as dragonfall meta

I have decent experience in everything except raids cause I took a long break from GW2.I have earned over 50k gold and I own multiple legendaries. Total Playtime = 5000 HoursI speak english fluently.

Any other question feel free to ask!

We're just looking for active people who want to play everything GW2 has to offer. Laid back in almost every aspect. We have plans to put together a 10 person WvW/GvG group, also have plans for daily dungeon running/raid groups. [GoPK] Guild of the Primeval Kings is a new guild made up of a few old players from launch of the base game. We used to be in an old WvW guild named Feelings Aren't Required[FEAR]. We need officers who are experienced in PvE/WvW/sPvP. Must be able to show knowledge of basic META builds. So if you're interested, shoot me a message on here or message us in game. DonFoe.9604 or LostBalloon.6423Additionnal info: We have a guild hall & a discord is available.