(NA) Looking for a Raiding Guild

Jorian.1753

Afternoon all,

I'm a returning player (after about 2 years due to grad school) and was on a hiatus. Now that I'm done with grad school, I'm looking to start raiding again! I've got some experience, though it's fairly old now, and got about half way thru the legendary armor collection. I'd really like to start casually raiding again with a fun group of people. Mix of hard core and casual sometime during the week. Feel free to reply here or message me, I'd love to hear from ya!

Hey, if I'm being honnest, I quit before raids were a thing, now I'm back and they are on the radar and i know some guildies too. We are PvX though and play just about everything the game has to offer.

A bit about us if you're interested:We're just looking for active people who want to play everything GW2 has to offer. Laid back in almost every aspect. We have plans to put together a 10 person WvW/GvG group, also have plans for daily dungeon running/raid groups. [GoPK] Guild of the Primeval Kings is a new guild made up of a few old players from launch of the base game. We used to be in an old WvW guild named Feelings Aren't Required[FEAR]. We need officers who are experienced in PvE/WvW/sPvP. Must be able to show knowledge of basic META builds. So if you're interested, shoot me a message on here or message us in game. DonFoe.9604 or LostBalloon.6423Additionnal info: We have a guild hall & a discord is available.