LF WvW Focused (NA) Guild

Qpac.4873

Returning player from way back in the day. Been playing for about 3 months now and am wondering why I ever left. I am currently on Henge of Denravi but willing to relocate if needed to find a WvW focused guild that has a solid amount of people playing WvW around 5 CST and later on weekdays with all nighters on Friday and Saturday every now and then. I have a geared Power Curse Scourge (for zerg, looking for zerg guild) that I run traditionally but also have access to level 80 Quickbrand (can re-gear, mainly using him for fractals and raids), Zerker Soulbeast (mainly for roaming), Zerker Daredevil (mainly for scouting) and smattering of other 80s not geared or specialized yet.

I'm freshly back so I know I am not a leader at all. I am looking to follow direction, get told when I screw up, and improve to win fights, collect bags, and have a good time.

Warclaw already collected, own all expansions (half way through PoF), and down to do PvE stuff from time to time. Focus is on Zerg style WvW however, I want to be up front with that.

Hey, we're PvX with the leadership being WvW veterans that also came back to the game recently. Even though we're PvX we find ourselves often in WvW.Guild is on SoR and the we are generally on around that time or a bit later.

A bit about the guild:We're just looking for active people who want to play everything GW2 has to offer. Laid back in almost every aspect. We have plans to put together a 10 person WvW/GvG group, also have plans for daily dungeon running/raid groups. [GoPK] Guild of the Primeval Kings is a new guild made up of a few old players from launch of the base game. We used to be in an old WvW guild named Feelings Aren't Required[FEAR]. We need officers who are experienced in PvE/WvW/sPvP. Must be able to show knowledge of basic META builds. So if you're interested, shoot me a message on here or message us in game. DonFoe.9604 or LostBalloon.6423Additionnal info: We have a guild hall & a discord is available.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I'm not sure if you're still looking for a guild at this point. But, if you're interested in a WvW guild, I'm part of a guild called Might and Smarts [MAS] on Anvil Rock. We're a solid and experienced WvW-focused guild looking for friendly, 18+ competitive players who enjoy working as part of a coordinated fight team in a non-toxic, no drama guild. Our community of player friends has been in existence as a WvW-focused group for 7 years. We offer training, support and opportunities for some serious fun. If you're interested, please check us out at https://discord.gg/thYFd9k.