LFGuild on Yak's Bend (WvW, PvP, PvE, casual)

Justis.9563

I'm a returning player but in no way a "veteran." I've played on and off for several years but never could find the time/enjoyment to dig in for too long. Seeing as how the whole world has been shut down recently, I have come back and am hoping to really get into this game and learn all of the things I should already know. I'm a pvp player at heart and would love to get into WvW or even structured pvp and "git gud." Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.

Hey, if you don't find what you're looking for, we're from SoR. (the transfer fee is pretty small)

A bit about us:We're just looking for active people who want to play everything GW2 has to offer. Laid back in almost every aspect. We have plans to put together a 10 person WvW/GvG group, also have plans for daily dungeon running/raid groups. [GoPK] Guild of the Primeval Kings is a new guild made up of a few old players from launch of the base game. We used to be in an old WvW guild named Feelings Aren't Required[FEAR]. We need officers who are experienced in PvE/WvW/sPvP. Must be able to show knowledge of basic META builds. So if you're interested, shoot me a message on here or message us in game. DonFoe.9604 or LostBalloon.6423Additionnal info: We have a guild hall & a discord is available.