[SUGGESTION] make Bak Items dyeable

perky.2160

(sorry if this post allready exists, I could not find it)

Pls make back items dyeable. at least the one which also have a gilder that is dyeable.Like the Largos Fin Glider. (maybe it´s the only one, I do not have all)I bought it cause I thought it wold look great on my necro, but I basically can´t use it cause I want another colour and only can dye the Gilder NOT the backitem.Which drives me crazy if it changes colour all the time. (gliding vs. walking)

I wold highly aprecheate this feature

PS: also make a mini Zoo in the home instace or guild hall. I would instatly pay 1k gold for that :D just a mini collectors dream

@rapthorne.7345 said:given the number of back pieces we have that are essentially the same thing in a different colour, this would cause a lot of rage among people who have invested in various different styles

Yeah probably, but they released waypoint unlocks and some people have completed the map like eight times and weren't compensated. Pretty sure they're livid.

@Swing.6439 said:

@rapthorne.7345 said:given the number of back pieces we have that are essentially the same thing in a different colour, this would cause a lot of rage among people who have invested in various different styles

Yeah probably, but they released waypoint unlocks and some people have completed the map like eight times and weren't compensated. Pretty sure they're livid.

I've done map completion numerous times. I am not "livid" nor even mildly upset at waypoint unlocks. At the 5 year mark for the game, it's the kind of thing I expect to offer newer players the chance to experience more of the world a bit quicker.

Back pieces being dyeable I agree with. I have posted about it in the past. The skins we have multiple color variations of (e.g. Spinal Blades) can be solved multiple ways. For example, require a player to unlock all color variations to acquire a final version of the back item that is a dyeable skin. That way, those who unlocked all versions don't have their effort diminished.

On the subject of back items:The classification as a trinket rather than armor should be changed. Auras should affect the back item as they do every other piece of visible armor, currently they do not.Additionally, when a shield is stowed it "replaces" your back item visually whereas 2-handed weapons that stow on the back do not. I would also like to see that address.

Pretty sure its just the Blade back pieces and the awful reliquary god ones. Which can be left alone.But oh nooo my stufffff (looks back at 2012 when you could customize all spectrums of costumes)

Archived