Looking for WVW guild

Hello! My friend and I have just returned to GW after a pretty long absence and we primarily played in a hard-core WVW guild on SF that also did a few PVE things too. COSA blue was the guild name and I know they moved off SF a while back now. We are just looking to transfer servers to an active server with an active WVW guild. We are wanting a real casual group to play with, but one that really does a lot in WVW and other group activities. Does anyone suggest a server/guild who has a lot of WVW focus? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey singingbamagal, I'm not sure if you're still looking for a guild at this point and you may remember me from the Sol guild. Now I'm also part of a guild called Might and Smarts [MAS] on Anvil Rock. We're a solid and experienced WvW-focused guild looking for friendly, 18+ competitive players who enjoy working as part of a coordinated fight team in a non-toxic, no drama guild. Our community of player friends has been in existence as a WvW-focused group for 7 years. We offer training, support and opportunities for some serious fun. If you're interested, please check us out at https://discord.gg/thYFd9k.