LFG: SBI: NA (EST): PvE/WvW/PvP/PvX: New Casual Player

Yzeron.1086

New player. Coming from a competitive PvP (realm versus realm) group versus group (8v8) "career" in the now nearly dead MMO...Dark Age of Camelot. As the years have gone by since I started playing, I have gotten older, started a career and a family. Sadly, this means I have no time for high level PvP (RvR w/DAoC). This has been a struggle for me as I am a very competitive person. I've been searching for a game with more to offer the casual player. Especially with fun and engaging PvE or open world play. I believe I've found this with Guild Wars 2. Even if only have 20min to spare, I can find something productive in GW2. I'm new and I need a little help. I'm mostly solo running around maps doing hearts. I've had my butt handed to me a few times trying to solo stuff in the Silverwastes and Maguuma. I have started to wrap my head around gear and currently main a "Core" Warrior. I've started the game with some resources. I've purchased all the content. I aim to complete the entire world map, gain a mount and master one class. I am willing to switch servers. I am willing to use VOIP, Discord, Teamspeak etc. I don't talk much though.