Celestial Infusion + Winter's Heart graphical bug

Braghez.7529

Seems like there’s a bug when stacking those two infusion together.The “stack” itself works well. When I have both I see the cosmic effect, but dyed white from the Winter’s Heart.Problem is how others see me. If the viewer get really close to me, the white effect disappear, leaving only the red cosmic one. Also said effect disappear based on the camera angle/position of the viewer.My main guess is that is something related to the camera distance from the character with the infusion. If you’re too close, then it doesn’t show.

• 1 month later...

It's the Winter's Heat infusion. It has always been that way sadly. It would be nice to see a fix where it did not lose it's effect when some one mouse's over you, gets too close, or your camera distance and angle are in a position to make it lose its effect. It's probably not on their list of things to fix. If you haven't tried the Poly-Luminescent infusions yet, when you have the celestial infusion in place, they only effect your armor. Even if you have Celestial + Winters Heart.

Archived