LF Guild, not new but new player

UFAME.2398

Let me fill you in with some back history of my GW exp. I have been playing GW2 since release. It was one of my first real mmos, Runescape would be my first. I played some WoW and always came back to GW2 since I like the combat and graphics way more. WoW always seemed like the same missions over and over. I played a lot of GW2 but always by myself. I had friends who convinced me to buy GW2 in hopes we would all play together yet they never did, this recent time was because they all got HoT and PoF and again convinced me to get it only to quit 1 week(not even) later to play WoW. After playing all this time I still really don't know what I'm doing in this game. I love raiding and dungeons in mmo's but never really have done any of it in GW2. I normally dont do much pvp but I have enjoyed it in GW2. I'm looking for a guild that hosts events, outside of just PvP and PvE, one that helps newer people. Im not even sure how to get in contact with me. Send me a message in game if you can or reply on here. As you can tell I've never been a part of the GW2 community but hope to be a great addition!