LFG PVE mostly but willing to try PVP/WVW/etc. On DR for WVW

fauxfire.3752

Hey there. Been a long long long long time player of various MMOs over the years. CoX, SWTOR, GW1 way back when, WoW briefly, The Secret World and Secret World Legends, and FF14. Been playing GW2 for a few months and have dived in whole hog (3 level 80s and 4 level 20s so far with plans for more). Only now poking the community and looking for folk to team up with on occasion. Most of the time I'm running around the game with my wife but I'd also like folks we could run fractals, raids, etc with. I run mostly solo but miss running dungeons with people in other games and would love to try it here. I'm not particularly hardcore about any one aspect of the game but if you give me a direction and it's fun, I will smack my face into it as much as possible. lol My main focus is PvE but if I have a group to run with that can be patient while I flail around for a bit until I figure out what the heck I'm doing, I'm happy to jump into WvW or PvP. They're just not my main draw for the game is all.

Hey Faux - So I If you are interested I co-run a guild with my husband “The Clockwork Knights [CLOK]” that focuses on what you might be looking for.

We are chill, so fractals (T4s or trainingT1 and up) and events are ran as such. We also keep things relaxed and try to let people run events that they are interested in - just let me know if you have an idea. Many members have a range of experience, from years as pros (those old salty dogs) to just a few months (love me a new player who just wants to have fun and learn). Sometimes meta farming, PvE fun, running boss trains, PvP ranked, WvW madness, or Strikes and Guild Missions. Also working on Raid teams in the near future. We even have a few build masters that are awesome and helpful. Our guild is on the small end (intentionally) to keep drama to a minimum, we just like to play and have fun. We have Pro players that like to help and support new members - so flailing is no issue =) I do it all the time. Our Guild Hall (Windswept) is on its way to max with potions and nodes at 100%. Our main request is drama free zone. We are on Server NA Ehmry Bay (Medium size - so low wait times) but not required to switch over to it. Don’t have to have Discord, but it adds to the fun of playing and socializing with other guildies and weirdos. WE try and keep it active and helpful. 100% rep NOT required, so help other guilds out as well. If you happen to be interested please message me here or in game @ GhostOrchid.9682 if you have any questions or would like an invite. ~ Have fun