Looking for casual guild that maybe does some fractals and stuff

krklapp.2896

Honestly I'm bored with this quarantine stuff and looking for people to chat with more than anything. I guess I qualify as a returning veteran player, although I've never done raids or strike missions yet (I have played quite a bit of fractals). I'm really not interested in pvp that much to at all. I live in Hawai'i so my time zone is a little weird, it would be cool if I found other people from around here but not required. Anyways hit me up if you think I could fit into your group.

Heya we got some different timezones and people with wacky sleep schedules. We got a group of experienced and not so experienced players but we are usually always in voice having a good time with fractals, raids or other content. If that is something that interests you hit up dhayes#8555 on discord, tell him rob sent ya, and we will get ya set up!

Hi there. If you're interested in joining, we can provide a safe space to start with. We have a few gals on Tahiti, which is the same time zone as Hawaii. We also have folks from PST zone and some late night CST. So that fills the void pretty nicely and has been working out for us.But I'd just leave more info for you to explore and see if you can fit in and enjoy the atmosphere. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-to-insomniacs-new-vet-all-welcome/p1