Returning GW/GW2 Veteran player LF Clan/Guild

Nvy.5041

Hey guys, I'm an old schooler Gw/GW2 player, I been in and around this community for many many years and have followed and been a devoted member of this community longer then any games I've played to date. That said, in time as with most people, I've grown and matured alot over the years thus dropping some games thru the years and focusing on family, work etc. (You know the story of growth), with the whole virus thing putting us all on lockdown and such I decided to pull out Guild Wars 2 and dust it off, reactivating my account and I cant believe it but I have like 4 characters I was working on back in the day. Ranging from lvl 9 to lvl 35, yep still a GW2 Newb, lol. So that said, I guess I coulda just put a short and sweet "Hey guys, looking for a clan thats recruiting, hit me up!" But I aint that guy, so may I ask, are there any older like minded adult clans or active clans/guilds that would enjoy taking an old timer by the hand and reintroducing him to the game and giving some insight to the do's and dont's and so forth? Sorry to tie up your eyes to all the reading material above but I do look forward to the responses and talkin' with y'all. (55 Smite Monk Build) for the win! Oh the memories... Let us make some more uh?

Hi there! Please consider checking out our community at www.remnantsofhope.com !

To speak a little about us:We don't strive for numbers here at RoH! With our community first mindset we strive to make all members feel welcome, and like part of the family. Our guild has many active members of all experience ranges, with veterans always ready to help out. We're located on Tarnished Coast for WvW, but there are no restrictions for our other guild activities!

We offer members all aspects of game-play such as events in PvE, PvP, WvW, RP, and Crafting, along with experts willing to answer all questions you may have. Our forums are open for all to actively post and build friendships with not just fellow in-game members, but members from our other divisions as well! Along with that we host an active Discord server where we chat and participate in events via Voice Chat.

Some of the things we offer are:• PvE events including, but not limited to, HP and WB trains, PvE grab bags, fractals (beginning and beyond), jumping puzzles, and a team focused on training new raiders!• sPvP events for all experience ranges run by our Mist Officer and his team• WvW Havoc groups on the Tarnished Coast server• RP events• Themed Holiday events and contests• Fully equipped Guild Hall• Active Discord for voice and text chat• Active and engaged forums• Freedom to play the way you want• Friendly, helpful, and inclusive community and environment

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to me either in game or on discord at Merichi#9218! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hey there. How about I'll return the favor and tire your eyes too with our recruitment post =DWe still have players in GW1 playing and obviously a lot more newbies/old players coming back now due to the self-quarantine.It'll be nice to give back to the community and show each other how great this game is and how casual and chillax it is to play with others, or just play at your own pace.I'll hit you up with a link to more info about us. If you're interested and sound like we maybe a good fit, feel free to hit me up in-game or here and let's make some memories, eh?https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-to-insomniacs-new-vet-all-welcome/p1