Looking for Guild

Biz.8142

I am a new player 115 mastery with all mounts and I am looking for a casual serious and mature place (no drama) to call home when I am playing GW2, which is a lot of the time these days.

I am on the east coast and 47 years old and play a ton of different games from time to time.

Thanks in advance!

Brian

[NA]Hunters of Fortune [HoF], a newly created guild is recruiting members; new and veteran, and everything in between.

Why join a new/small guild? It is because you as a person will matter in that guild. You won’t just be one of the numbers in a massive pool. Your ideas and suggestions will count, and you get to be one of the starting people of that guild.

What does/will the guild offer?

• LGBTQ+ friendly
  • No discrimination of any kind
  • Eventually many events throughout the week such as fractals, World Boss trains, map completion, map metas, PVP, and other events.
  • Eventually a guild hall with many assets
  • Much more as we grow and work towards it

While the focus is a lot on PVE, we will also be doing PVP and players who enjoy that are welcomed. To join, please send me an in-game mail at MechaOG.2076

Hi there! Please consider checking out our community at www.remnantsofhope.com !

We don't strive for numbers here at RoH! With our community first mindset we strive to make all members feel welcome, and like part of the family. Our guild has many active members of all experience ranges, with veterans always ready to help out. We're located on Tarnished Coast for WvW, but there are no restrictions for our other guild activities!

We offer members all aspects of game-play such as events in PvE, PvP, WvW, RP, and Crafting, along with experts willing to answer all questions you may have. Our forums are open for all to actively post and build friendships with not just fellow in-game members, but members from our other divisions as well! Along with that we host an active Discord server where we chat and participate in events via Voice Chat.

Some of the things we offer are:• PvE events including, but not limited to, HP and WB trains, PvE grab bags, fractals (beginning and beyond), jumping puzzles, and a team focused on training new raiders!• sPvP events for all experience ranges run by our Mist Officer and his team• WvW Havoc groups on the Tarnished Coast server• RP events• Themed Holiday events and contests• Fully equipped Guild Hall• Active Discord for voice and text chat• Active and engaged forums• Freedom to play the way you want• Friendly, helpful, and inclusive community and environment

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to me either in game or on discord at Merichi#9218! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hi Brian,

It sounds like you meet our age requirement (over 30), so I'd like to extend an invitation for you to join our guild, Just Us Grownups.

We're a small guild that's built on the principle that older, mature and well-mannered gamers don't need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. What really sets us apart is that we don't have officers and it's the membership itself that runs the guild and protects itself from drama.

Here are the basics:

• Our WvW arm (Jugheads, [JUGs]) is on Ferguson's Crossing, but we're mostly PvE so all are welcome.
  • We're a small guild that would like to remain small (for the sake of manageablity)
  • We have a fairly equal balance of all genders of players
  • We have a fully upgraded guild hall
  • We have a Discord server and a comprehensive and active website

We're looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.

If this sounds like something that you'd be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and reading

"Our Code of Conduct":http://jugs-guild.com/pages/guild_code_of_conduct

"[JUGs] How the Guild is Run":http://jugs-guild.com/pages/how_the_guild_is_run

You can also view our recruitment post "here":https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/99889/na-casual-pve-wvw-fc-just-us-grownups-jugs-is-looking-for-members

If you'd like to join, we have a simple application which can be found "here":http://jugs-guild.com/users/sign_up

We look forward to hearing from you and whether it's with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

Hey, if you're interested in a WvW guild, I'm part of a guild called Might and Smarts [MAS] on Anvil Rock. We're a solid and experienced WvW-focused guild looking for friendly, 18+ competitive players who enjoy working as part of a coordinated fight team in a non-toxic, no drama guild. Our community of player friends has been in existence as a WvW-focused group for 7 years. We offer training, support and opportunities for some serious fun. If you're interested, please check us out at https://mas4eva.enjin.com/ or reach out to Ashara#8159 or PRE#9350 on Discord.