[NA][PvX][18+] Shadows of Water (SHOW) super chill

We’re a tiny guild looking for laid back people who cuss like sailors (or people who are ok with members cussing like sailors)No requirements other than this one: don’t be an a$$hole.If you’re interested in WvW the leaders are active in Borlis Pass.We’ll keep you company while you charge around and farm stuff :)Looking to eventually get into raids.I’m currently getting used to fractals, so a full group of 5 of us would be lovely (our super leader is hella good at them).Message me in-game or comment here for an invite!Discord link will be provided when you join!

Hey! me and a friend are returning players looking to get into a guild that's laid back and wont mind teaching us how to do fractals. I have a dedicated healer and several dps characters all in level 80 exotic sets (not the starting level 80 gear). My friend has several dps characters in similar gear. Tried msg you in game but you weren't on. If your still looking for new people when you get on please sent me and my friend and invite to you guild. Thanks! My tag Shadow.4192 friends tag slaypnir.5364