[NA][PvE] Boojahideen [BOOG]Guild Seeking Active Duty Military/ Veterans

I am an AD Marine. I want to build up a guild of AD and/or veterans where we can all enjoy the company and support of brothers and sisters in uniform. It's important to me because I know those of us in service have lived or are living a lifestyle most other people can't relate to, and the friendships and bonds we form with others in uniform are of the kind you just don't find with civilian friends.I have been playing since year 1 of GW2 and can lead and mentor in most content. I am more than capable of helping new players and filling in returning players on new changes. The guild is focused on PvE, with a possibility of a PvP focus down the line depending on what kind of players we can recruit.We welcome members from all branches. AD/Reserve/Veteran/Retired are all welcome, and we have no age restrictions. If you are interested in joining, know someone who may be interested in joining, or have any questions, leave a comment here or contact me in game by sending mail to FerrumCor.7890. I am active daily and will respond as quickly as possible.My plan for this guild is to be more than just an in game guild. I intend for it to function as a community, a network, and a support system for those who need it.

• 2 weeks later...