New Player Looking for a Guild

Salutations, my name is Zalderick. I just got into Guild Wars 2 a few weeks ago because I was bored and looking for a good time dump. I got a puny little Sylvari Engineer called Zelduri

I'm (NA), semi-hardcore, PvE'er. I'm in my late 20's and have played a few other MMO's. I'm a bit of a completionist and love jumping puzzles.

I'm looking for a friendly guild to hang out and do things with. I wouldn't mind eventually getting into raiding. I have run raid groups in both WoW and Destiny 2. I'd even consider PvP if it is with others. You get bonus points in my book if you also like to in-game RP. I'm usually free to play most evenings, usually after 7pm (EST), but Friday nights I have Pathfinder.

Lastly, I'm super thick skinned and get along with most people. Message me if you think I'd fit in your guild.

Thanks,-Zalderick

[NA]Hunters of Fortune [HoF], a newly created guild is recruiting members; new and veteran, and everything in between.

Why join a new/small guild? It is because you as a person will matter in that guild. You won’t just be one of the numbers in a massive pool. Your ideas and suggestions will count, and you get to be one of the starting people of that guild.

What does/will the guild offer?

• LGBTQ+ friendly
  • No discrimination of any kind
  • Eventually many events throughout the week such as fractals, World Boss trains, map completion, map metas, PVP, and other events.
  • Guild Hollow (Guild hall) and working to upgrade it to help all guild members
  • Much more as we grow and work towards it

While the focus is a lot on PVE, we will also be doing PVP and players who enjoy that are welcomed. To join, please send me an in-game mail at MechaOG.2076

Hey, if you're interested in a WvW-focused guild, I'm part of a guild called Might and Smarts [MAS] on Anvil Rock. We're a solid and experienced WvW-focused guild looking for friendly, 18+ competitive players who enjoy working as part of a coordinated fight team in a non-toxic, no drama guild. Our community of player friends has been in existence for 7 years. We offer training, support and opportunities for some serious fun. If you're interested, please check us out at https://mas4eva.enjin.com/ or reach out to Ashara#8159 or PRE#9350 on Discord.