Returning player looking for community

Hello all!

I played this game during its launch period but was hooked on WoW at the time and had all the time in the world to game. Im now much older, wiser, and have 2 kids so my time is more limited. I love the accessibility of gw2 and went ahead and took advantage of the sale for the two expansions. Now im ready to dive in.

I enjoy pvp and pve content in mmos and am available every night after 9 pm est. Weekends I have off Saturdays and Sundays but I reserve time to do outdoors activities. So, I am looking for a casual, well balanced guild that has groups, active chat, and general fun comradery.

If my schedule and demeanor seem like a good fit, drop me a line!Thank you!

Hey, if you're interested in a WvW-focused guild, I'm part of a guild called Might and Smarts [MAS] on Anvil Rock. We're a solid and experienced WvW-focused guild looking for friendly, 18+ competitive players who enjoy working as part of a coordinated fight team in a non-toxic, no drama guild. Our community of player friends has been in existence for 7 years. We offer training, support and opportunities for some serious fun. If you're interested, please check us out at https://mas4eva.enjin.com/ or reach out to Ashara#8159 or PRE#9350 on Discord.

As a side note, our WvW runs would start at 8 pm Eastern but we generally run for at least a couple hours if that may factor into your decision making.