[NA] Returning player, looking for people to start a guild with.

Hello!

I'm a returning player with roughly 4k hours in guild wars 2. That being said I classify myself as like, New Player +. I know portions of the game, but generally just the basics of those subjects.

When I enjoyed playing gw2 it was with a small / medium sized group of people who were just going through the game as well. I'm not looking for any hardcore play currently. Just people to talk to, people who don't mind answering, or asking questions, and who want to do things inside of the game to make it feel like an online game and less of a single player experience.

I'm going to try to list out some things I like in the game, or things i think I wanna look for, for people to start a guild with. That way you at least have an idea of what I'm about when contacting me.

Things I'd like to do in the near future or regularly -

• Farming Silverwastes - It may not be the fastest gold in the game, but I really enjoy doing he event. It's slow paced, you aren't really urgent about having to focus 100% of the time. It's just a casual event you can do with friends and randoms alike. No high skill level needed.

• Doing Dungeons - I'd like to do the story mode of every dungeon as well as doing the dungeons daily for the gold. It's fun to do these small events with people in voice chat.

• Completing map zones - I know this is tedious and its not really something that you can " help eachother" with. But just talking about it or sitting in voice chat doing it together even if in different zones is a good time.

• Daily Fractals - I'm not interested in doing higher tier fractals at this time, but I'd be down for doing some daily low level fractals. I'd also be fine with eventually doing harder ones once ive been back to the game for a decent amount of time. If you know alot about them you could always be the " fractal person" for guild.

• WvW - I really enjoy the WvW game mode, I realize that a lot of people don't and that's fine. I don't want tot ry to make a 100% WvW guild or even a partially WvW guild. However I just wanted to list my likes and this is definitely one of them. I'm on crystal desert.

• PvP - I really enjoy doing PvP as long as the people in my group arent freaking out over it. I try in pvp, I want to win, but I won't resort to flaming team mates or guild mates if we don't win.

• HoT and PoF zones - I have to admit I know VERY little about path of fire, it came out during my break, I know a LITTLE about heart of thorns map, but I'm by no means an expert and it's been years. I'm down for doing any of these zones or events together!

Honestly I'm down for almost anything in the game. However like I eluded to. I'm not really into super tryhard stuff, raids for example, high tier fractals where people flame you if your enot using correct builds, etc. I want to play the game and have fun, not for it to be a job.

Important Things to me -

• Discord - I think in this day and age having voice chat for events is important. It doesnt have to be used for everything but it is SUPER helpful for a guild to use even if it sjust to communicate outside of the game.

• No Flame - I hate elitists when it comes to builds or play styles. This is a game

• No politics / hate speech / bigotry - self explanatory.

• I don't want to just join a guild and be another member to raise numbers, I want to create one and help run one making it into something I want to be a part of.

I guess this is all that I can think of, if interested shoot me a message or friend request I'd love to talk to you about your thought sor ideas. We can also choose guild names together :)