[NA][PvE] Returning player looking for help + guidance

Rerim.9613

I used to play several years ago and now I'm coming back to the game and I'm a little lost. I'm starting on Heart of Thorns with a new character and I was hoping to use am elite spec but turns out getting all the skill points needed solo is harder than I bargained for. Some more up to date players to help me get up to speed and get my build where I want it would be super helpful and awesome.I usually play during the daytime EST and I don't mind voice chat.I've never really joined an extant guild in an MMO before so I'm not really sure what else to say, but thanks for reading.

For Heart of Thorns maps, you can try checking LFG for Hero Point trains. Having said that, getting the points through the Path of Fire maps is easier since you don't have to fight champions. It may also be worthwhile to check out metabattle.com or a similar website for good starting point with builds.

I'm mostly online during the night time after work. But I know a bunch in the guild play during the daytime and get on voice chat pretty often.We can also get in touch through Discord and we love helping new/returning players to reach the place where they feel comfortable doing anything in game, then it's up to them to decide if they'd like to stay/leave.Truly, this guild has helped me a lot. Its community is something I'm proud to be a part of. We also play other MMOs but for the most part spending more time on GW2.Here's the link to more info about us: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/baepkm/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm_filthy/