[NA] Hidden Grove [hide] New guild welcoming New players

luvi.6874

Hello!

We are a group of friends that met from a daily bounty train. This guild was created to aid both new and returning players.We want to keep our community small so we can properly help others.There are absolutely no requirements. It's ok if you play on and off. If you need a home, we are here.

We are working on unlocking guild vault and guild amenities. We are newly formed, so fresh level one. Server: Darkhaven

If interested, just leave a message here! or pm @luvi.6874 in game too.

Hello,

I am a long time owner of this game, but only a short time player. I bought the core game when it was released, but was fully committed to raiding in WoW at the time. Now - my WoW days are done and I have taken to working my way through this game. I'd love to find a smaller community to be a part of. I have both expansions and am currently working my way though the LS4 content. I am an older gamer, and more casual these days. I'd join you if there is room.

Thanks.

@Mortalis.4529 said:Hello,

I am a long time owner of this game, but only a short time player. I bought the core game when it was released, but was fully committed to raiding in WoW at the time. Now - my WoW days are done and I have taken to working my way through this game. I'd love to find a smaller community to be a part of. I have both expansions and am currently working my way though the LS4 content. I am an older gamer, and more casual these days. I'd join you if there is room.

Thanks.

no worries! Sent you an invite ^.^