[NA] Looking for WvW Guild to Transfer To (OPEN TO TRANSFER TO A FULL SERVER'S LINK)

Rasalisk.3521

Hi. I am currently on Kaineng in NA, and am looking to transfer to an open server/a closed server's link to participate in WvW action.

I am looking for (1) an active and close-knit guild to transfer to but am equally interested in ensuring that (2) the server/closed server I end up transferring (or linking) to has a large WvW community with numerous active guilds and multiple large tags/fights during peak hours. An active discord megaserver would be nice (perhaps a pipe dream), but I just want to ensure that the place I end up transferring to isn't dead and is heavily active.

Although I currently play Scourge, I am more than open to transitioning to another class/classes. I have had experience in both WvW and GvG, and am open to follow any guild-specific builds. I am also available on discord/teamspeak. I am in the New England/US-MA area but have a flexible schedule, so am also open to PST raiding.

Please let me know if your guild is recruiting, or if you know other guilds that are recruiting. I would also really appreciate it if you could reccomend me very active servers to transfer to--my current server is sadly pretty much dead. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there Rasalisk, I am not sure if you are still looking for a guild but we are certainly always looking for new members. What we can offer you: We Are Pushing [HERE] is a casually hardcore guild that prides itself on teamwork and improvement, we are a fight based guild who run small to medium. We strive to have an environment where every member matters, which is something that you won't find in larger wvw guilds. That being said, we are based on Jade Quarry which is currently full (of course on Monday the servers are looked at again, so there is potential for us being opened but given we are pretty active).

In terms of activity you are welcome to check out our hours on wvw stats, see if we are active enough for you. We have several NA guilds, POP, WAR, SG, HERE, HzH, and JADE. WAR is a large guild, JADE can run large as they run open. If you are looking for fights T1 has some decent ones (there is a playlist of videos in our thread you can look at the second video to see some more recent fights).

HERE is our post on the forums, let me know if we spark your interest and I can talk with you more.

Hey, as you're interested in a WvW guild, I'm part of a guild called Might and Smarts [MAS] on Anvil Rock. We're a solid and experienced WvW-focused guild looking for friendly, 18+ competitive players who enjoy working as part of a coordinated fight team in a non-toxic, no drama guild. Our community of player friends has been in existence for 7 years. We offer training, support and opportunities for some serious fun. If you're interested, please check us out at https://mas4eva.enjin.com/ or reach out to Ashara#8159 or PRE#9350 on Discord.