Suggestion: Craftable book shelf for home instance

I just came back with PoF and maybe this is something that already exists... I'm not sure.

It would be really nice to have somewhere to offload all of these Lore books building up on my characters without taking up Bank or Inventory space. If you're looking to incentive-ize it, perhaps you can make it only work with completed books?

Just an idea.

@scherazade.2891 said:I just came back with PoF and maybe this is something that already exists... I'm not sure.

It would be really nice to have somewhere to offload all of these Lore books building up on my characters without taking up Bank or Inventory space. If you're looking to incentive-ize it, perhaps you can make it only work with completed books?

Just an idea.

While I agree that we should have some kind of storage for our lore / books, I don't know about making it in the home instance. Heck, I don't even have a "home" in the home instance. I mean I'm pretty sure the Commander doesn't sleep in the Orphanage anymore... (I hope). If Anet does ever give us an actual "home" in our "home instance" then a literal book shelf would be nice. Right now I would like a UI interface that allows me to access the information wherever I am.

@Djinn.9245 said:

@scherazade.2891 said:I just came back with PoF and maybe this is something that already exists... I'm not sure.

Just an idea.

While I agree that we should have some kind of storage for our lore / books, I don't know about making it in the home instance. Heck, I don't even have a "home" in the home instance. I mean I'm pretty sure the Commander doesn't sleep in the Orphanage anymore... (I hope). If Anet does ever give us an actual "home" in our "home instance" then a literal book shelf would be nice. Right now I would like a UI interface that allows me to access the information wherever I am.

This idea sounds more plausible, a UI tab "Library" like they made the wallet

I don't like the idea of having a lot of books on me or in the bank occupying valuable space and I can't bring myself to delete the books since I really like the lore.A lot of players have been asking anet to add a bookshelf system in the game and I'm all for it

Archived