LF WVW/PVP/PVX Guild based on Tarnished Coast

thabear.3970

Hi All!Pretty casual player here, and fairly new to the game as well. I have a lvl 80 Necro (and a lvl 80 Mesmer from char boost..but no clue how to play them yet) and I am looking for a guild based on Tarnished Coast that does a lot of WVW. I would call myself a PvX kind of guy and like to do everything, so if your guild does everything all the better. However, if you are strictly pvp/wvw focused thats fine too.

About me...I'm a working adult with wife and kids so time is short so I have to play casually. I love the concept of WVW but I'm lost whenever I go at it alone, so hoping a guild that does it a lot may help me get into it more.

Discord is a plus as I'm sure there will be times we need to do voice comm. HOWEVER, I do not want to join a guild thats ONLY or MOSTLY through voice. I play on my laptop next to my wife so unless it's for a specific reason (joining up for some pvp for instance) I'm not going to join voice because I don't want to exclude her. I've had guilds before where I ask a question in guild chat, and told to put my mic on if I want to ask a question. So..none of that nonsense.

Please reply here or hit me up on discord if you might have a fit!Discord Name:Red Rider#9377