[NA] Gates of Gehenna [GOG] Zero Members! Brand New Guild!

David.4290

Guild:

Gates of Gehenna(yes... it's an Overlord reference lol)(yes... it currently has zero members. I just created it to reserve the name)

Server:

[NA] Gates of Madness(might change if enough people join or if someone recommends a better server)

Philosophy:

To create a "classroom-like" atmosphere, where all members can share the experience of being both a teacher and a student.

Discord:

(just open discord and join with this code: https://discord.gg/jW5TJHT)(otherwise add me and send me a message: momo_artifex#0069)

Story:

Basically... I'm trying to create a community/hub for new/veteran players to meet and play GW2 together. I'm a returning GW2 player myself, so I'm absolutely not qualified to run a guild. However, I do currently own a very successful Destiny 2 discord server and I tasked myself with trying to build a successful GW2 server as well. I deleted all my Lv. 80 characters, so I will be spending the next couple of months re-leveling my toons. If you're interested in joining my server (NOT GUILD) please feel free to message me on Discord to send you an invite. Otherwise, please click on the link above. I'm sorry in advance for not being able to provide a "guild," however, I really hope that my "server" becomes a fun place for you to LFG and meet friends.

Best regards,

Momo :)