New players post here.

Johnroy.5968

Hey all,

I have played for two months and joined just in time to level an 80 up for Path of Fire. I have never played an MMO this fun before or this beautiful. I use the Action camera and play with a game pad and feels like I am playing a console game that is also an MMO. PVP is the most fun I've played in any MMO. I see a lot of bitterness in this forum and I guess if a game this good has gotten old hat and dissapointed you over the years, I can understand, but I hope you know from this MMO veteran's perspective, you guys have it great here in Tyria.

I am a SWTOR refugee who didn't enjoy logging in at all anymore, and I had given up on the genre, until I found this game. Any other players like me who joined up this year? Let me know. I'd love to hear your stories.

John Roy@johnroycomic on Twitter and IGComedy Albums on Apple and SpotifyDon't Ever Change podcast on Feral Audio

In case no body here gave you a warm welcome here on forums or game 2 months ago.....Welcome to gw2 i hope you are having a wonderful time and hope the game gets you through the night like it does me. Even though i get bored here n there its still a good game and should keep ya busy for a long time even if you are just core tyria player. Anyways take care and happy gaming.

Nice to see new players enjoying this game.

I think the bitterness is mainly from younger players. I used to be really bitter and post a lot of mean posts 5 years ago. Still do from time to time.Just a phase people go through. People come to the forum when they take a brake from the game and want to complain or having something they really want others to know. You don't hear much from the positive people because they have nothing much to gain from these discussions or are probably busy playing the game instead.

Archived