Merge a number of loot boxes and sacks

Animism.6849

Can you please remove/merge a large number of the variations of loot boxes and material sacks?Even in the beginning of GW2, it was a pain. Since the release of HoT and PoF, what with all the new drops and items that inevitably end up stuck in your inventory, managing the inventory has become an ever-increasing nightmare.I appreciate what you did with opening boxes etc with one click, but the sheer amount of boxes and bags, I find to be just absurd.

Plus on the fast accruing sigils, runes, account-bound materials (bloodstone dust, emp. fragments, dragonite ore, etc), and you can surely understand why I think looting (in this respect) in this game is probably amongst the worst I've seen in any game; sad to say. Essentially the problem is the sheer amount and variations of low-value items.

Additionally, the price / accessibility of 32-slot bags is steep. I don't have 300g to spare, let alone on one single bag. I have seen other posts about making a fractal 32-slot bag for relics which would be great. Perhaps slightly cheaper 28-slots would be nice too.

About the variations of loot boxes I think some of them give slightly different loot, in that case perhaps changing the name and icon would be better. Though the ones that are identical in every aspect but don't mix should stack.For the sigils and runes I would like to see an option in the vendor to sell all, maybe different options, sell blue, greens and yellows, etc...And about the bag slots, those are expensive as crap. It would be cool if they added purchasable 24, 28 and 32 bags to the fractal and wvw vendors. I don't do pvp to say but maybe add bags to pvp vendors too?

Archived