[EU] LFGuild - Beginner friendly

Grakhen.5649

Hello, Im absolutely untoched fresh lvl 80 with 0 end game experience with game, looking for some beginner friendly guild which accept me and show me some magic of the game.

Where and what I want to play?I play on [EU] Underworld rolling Guardian Staff/Scepter - gatering points for Firebrand. Most interested in healing and support classes, first alt will probably be Necro. Im interested most in PvE content like fractals, dungs, live events and raid as well as in PvP, especially battlegrounds not rly into WvW.My previous MMO experience were Lineage 2 (mostly - several years), WoW (few years on private servers), Aion, as well as shorter tries of ESO and Warhammer Online: RoR.

Language, active time and something about meIm Czech native speaker, but I have absolutely no problem to communicate in EN, both written and spoken form (hence I have no problem with discord communication).My time zone is GMT+1, Im online irregulalry depends on my actuall work shifts, which are very flexible so I can make free time pretty much anytime I want.Lets briefly describe myself, Im 25yo, working in sporting goods store (the best and blue one), loving to play MMOs as well as board games with my friends and family, occasional sportsman with favourite sports being football, cycling, swimming, running and workouts.

If you looking for some casual, friendly and communicative guildie - here I am =) in case of interest, contact me via PM or Mail in game on Gior De SacreSee you in game folks ;)