Returning vet LFG for primarily WvW, any open NA server.

Fozzik.1742

I might be living in the past (very likely), but here goes...

I'm looking for a guild that plays WvW regularly, tries for fights more than walls, and plays in late EU, early NA times ( Any time around 3-9pm EST weekdays typically, anytime on weekends). I'm willing to transfer to any open server for the right guild. I'm more interested in roaming / smaller-scale fights (25 or less) than in blobbing in a K-train. I enjoy trying out unique builds and comps and working on playing well, rather than just focusing on grinding BIS gear and sitting on the current "correct" build for months/years at a time. I'll never claim to be the most skilled player, but I won't be the first one down in a fight, and I can fill a role with the best of them.

I really enjoy digging into the details of every profession, and I spent an ungodly amount of time and money trying out new/unique builds over the years. I would much prefer to play with fun people on totally off-the-wall builds and focus on winning fights rather than spending 1000 gold on one set of gear and following a blob around all day. I'm happy in a spot where my shortcomings are fully exposed, in both builds and skill, and I like to focus on how to get better next fight. I like to be relaxed, silly, and have a good time while also being focused and attempting to play well.

I don't mind some PvE when strictly necessary, but I've done world completion a dozen times or so and I really don't enjoy the living story or new zones they've been adding. I hate grinds and artificial time sinks / map currencies and things like that just make me feel sad. I do enjoy sPvP when I can play with a group of people I know and everyone's genuinely trying to win.

I'd love to join a voice chat and get to know a guild - how they interact and what they do - before deciding to transfer or join, if possible. I've got ~9500 hours in game, 20+ max level characters, and I'm pretty sure I've been on almost every server at one time or another since launch. If the vibe isn't right or I'm not a great fit, I'd like to know before I leap.

I'm a laid back older guy - I'll bring friendly conversation, dry humor and dad jokes, and a committed, helpful attitude to the table as well as reliable attendance at events.

Thanks for reading all of that,Your friendly neighborhood Fozzik.