Frustrated as much as to just leave this game 2 Bugs please fix t hem.

Seriously what's up with the support in this game? I had sent over five tickets numerous times and none of them have been resolved. I am keep getting ignored and zero answers. Nothing just simply ignoring me. So for the last time I am going to sum up the problems I have in this thread. Probably will get ignored again since the support is amazing.

Primeval armor was bought back in the day and never unlocked in my wardrobe.I found Mini Quaggan Trick-or-Treat added it to the wardrobe and it just disappeared from my inventory not being unlocked inside the wardrobe.

Rest of the problems I had in this game isn't worth mentioning because that would be too much to handle.

If you had transmuted the skins with another look before the Wardrobe, they would not be unlocked.Did you check the Miniature Wardrobe, rather than the regular Gear Wardrobe?

Creating multiple tickets for the same issue(s) only slows the process and puts you back in the queue each time. Close any duplicates and only update the original. Due to high volume, ticket resolutions may take up to 2 weeks, or more.

Good luck.

Archived