[NA][PvX][DragonBrand] Looking for a Fun, Big, Social Guild

Ricus.4725

Howdy everyone, I'm Tox and I've recently came back from bout a year and a half hiatus from Guild wars 2 due to Personal life being nuts lately. I do a bit of everything depending on what I'm feeling but I am mainly a PvE and WvW player. I have a lvl 80 Necro, Theif, and Engineer. I'm currently leveling up an ele for my new main. I have access to all expansions and most LW content. What I am looking for in a guild is a big guild that runs PvE trains such as WB, Bounties, Those crazy areas ( I cant remember the name but that HoT area where we fight Mordrimoth or w.e that over grown weeds name is...don't judge me I know I could google search it but i'm making this post while doing Dishes...) and the like. I prefer to use Discord if possible but not apposed to using TeamSpeak if needed. Also a big WvW presence is something that is important to me.

A little bout myself I am 29, work full time, and try to play a few a few hours a day if possible. I enjoy various things in life like fishing, video games, reading, and other unimportant things. I'm laid back, easy going, and always enjoy a good time or laugh. Ill be honest I am an open book. You can either hit me up ingame: Ricus.4725 or here on the forums. The Last guild I was in was Vengeance is Pain before I had to quit for a while. So...yeah hope anyone who reads this has a good day and remember, you matter!

~ Tox