[EU][PvE] We Wiped on Trash, 1 month old guild lf some highly active, social players

juno.5912

About Us

We Wiped on Trash is a month-old guild comprised of players from all backgrounds. Many of us have played Guild Wars 2 from the inception. We are primarily a PvE guild, focused on clearing fractals and raids at a reasonable pace, though who doesn't enjoy the occasional bit of PvP. We are currently recruiting all types of players, a mature attitude is a must, as is good communication. We are trying to build a community in which other players are not just names on a screen.

Vision

Whilst some of us come from hardcore mythic progress guilds in wow, others have come from positions of zero raid experience. We’re looking to build a stress-free community that is focused on clearing content but at the same time having fun doing so.

Raids

We are focused on raiding as efficiently as possible with only 2 days spent per week. We are looking for like-minded players that have the drive to succeed and are ready to become part of a team as we push further into the content.

Raid Expectations

• WE DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO HAVE PRIOR RAID EXPERIENCE.

• Whilst prior raid experience is a nice bonus (and will be a bonus to your application) we do not mind helping those who want to get into raiding find their feet.

• We expect you to be able to adapt to new strategies and follow directions, but we also expect constructive contributions to the raid’s progress.

• Commitment to raid times, be on time!

• Try and research the fights before the raid, the less time we have to spend explaining mechanics to you, the more time we can spend on the boss.

• Have a great attitude. Be able to learn from mistakes and take constructive criticism.There will be wipes, there will be frustration at times and there will be learning curves, the ability to work as a team and have a few laughs while doing it is crucial.

Who to Contact

If this sounds interesting to you, contact Envision.7365 or juno.5912 in game or join our discord.

• 1 month later...

Hello

I'm a returning player with alot of raiding experience mostly in World of Warcraft and some in GW2 wings 1&2. Due to my busy IRL schedule I don't have that much time to game but the time I do have I want to dedicate it to a great guild/community in which I can grow and who can help me get back in the game. I have a condi soulbeast fully geared and gearing a weaver. Willing to respec and regear if needed, also willing to train any other of my characters to support the guild.

Message me in game if possible

Archived