[EU/SOCIAL] Experience Zero [EZ] is looking for active players!

Kali.4198

Have you been in guilds where you felt like you did not exist? Have you been in guilds where you could never find a group for anything even though there were a lot players online? Have you been in guild where there were the leaders who've known each other for years + everyone else? So have we!

Experience Zero [EZ] is a newly revived guild founded by a bunch of veteran players who enjoy playing the game together.

The Goal:

A small sized guild with active and friendly people where everyone gets involved to some extent in guild activities. Having a community of active players to be able to group content outside of organized events, and having a good time doing them.

What we got:

Daily activities such as Raid training, Fractals, Strikes, Dungeons, Hero Point farms, etc. at around 7PM Server time. Guild Hall: Gilded Hallow lvl 19.

Who we are:

Mostly veteran raiders who want to do more than just raid, and have a good time doing it, we do however accept people of any skill level that have the same expectations in the game as us.

Joining Discord - Voice chat is a big part of the guild and most things are organized on our discord. Being able to listen during certain activities makes life easier for everyone involved. Guild is mostly 18+ with very few exceptions. We are most active in the evening. Representing is not required.

If you are interested in joining please come to our discord, drop an introduction if you would like, and let us know your username for an invite to the guild - https://discord.gg/rCRqMUuuJa

Edited by Kali.4198
whitespaces and update info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

This sounds right up my street. How do i go about joining? Im a returning player but ive never really got deeper into gw2 as ive never had anyone to play with or explain alot of the systems to me. Ive played alot of mmos for a long time though so im not a complete muddy puddle!

The discord is linked in the post, just click on and it will take you our discord where we can send you an inv to the guild in game!
https://discord.gg/rCRqMUuuJa

Hi,

This sounds right up my street. How do i go about joining? Im a returning player but ive never really got deeper into gw2 as ive never had anyone to play with or explain alot of the systems to me. Ive played alot of mmos for a long time though so im not a complete muddy puddle!

Edited by JHawke.7425

• 3 weeks later...