[NA] Looking for players from the SEA time zone to possibly form a guild

Felix.8514

Hi there! Thanks for taking an interest in this thread! To sum up what this thread aims to bring across, I will put it simply as a post to find more players from the SEA time zone in the NA server to play together. If this is something that fits what you are looking for, please feel free to read on.

I'm a returning player who came back to this game late last year. I was away from this game for a very long time, and before I left the game, I didn't really get to experience all the content that was available at that point of time. So considering this, I will regard myself as a still a newbie to most of the contents of this game. This means that I'm totally new to fractals, strike missions and raids. I'm more of a PVE player so to speak, and sometimes I wish I could find more people to experience the rich content this game has to offer. I'm from Singapore and thus from the SEA time zone (GMT +8). Night time after 9 or 10pm is when I would usually be free to sit down and play the game. However, for most of the people in the NA server, it's daytime and most will be at work. As such, I was thinking if there are other players from the SEA time zone who would like to come together to form a guild.

This thread serves as an indication as to whether there is an interest for such an arrangement. Further details can be discussed if there is any interest to take this further. Feel free to leave your comments in this thread if you share my thoughts and are interested to bring this guild forming to fruition.