LFGuild - NA / Sanctum of Rall / PvE / WvW (Returning player)

DownyTif.2140

Hi,

I'm a day-1 player who took a long break. Level 80. Returned a week ago and my old guilds died. So I'm looking for a PvE / WvW active and populated guild. My playtime is weekdays usually from 20h to 24h, EST time. Weekend sometimes, but rarely.

I may be tempted to play some PvP at some point, but my focus is more PvE / WvW.

Looking forward for some guild content!

DownyTif.2140

Hi friend, my name is Follow and I am a driver for a WvW focused guild [JADE] on the Jade Quarry server. We are looking for players like you to continue to grow and build our WvW core. Currently, we field 30 to 50 players during our meta runs on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. I tag some resets - depending on the match up and availability. During off nights, you can usually find a smaller [JADE] group either havocing, roaming or doing some spvp.  JQ is currently linked with SOR so you can come hang anytime 😉

Our playstyle is aggressive but none of our pins are abusive, we play GW2 to relax. We dont micromanage your skills, we trust you to grow and know your class. Our discord has: 

• GW2 Bot
  • Latest meta builds/ roaming builds to help you get started
  • Detailed fight report after each raid, where you can see your total stats
  • skills by skill replay of every fight through the dps.report tool 

Lastly, we are going through a recruitment surge right now - so you would be joining along a number of other new or returning GW2 players. Please feel free to DM here or in game if you have any questions. Cheers, 

Follow Me and Stack

Edited by GameTheory.8059