[NA] Returner LFGuild | Late Nights EST | Beginner-friendly/training for Fractals, Strikes, and Raids

Hi all! I am a returning player, looking for an active guild! I am especially interested in learning Fractals and Raids so raid and fractal training and/or a beginner static would be a bonus. While I have been playing since the beginning of GW2, it has been sporadically so I'm not an experienced veteran to GW2 but I'm also not new MMOs. I have vast experience in raiding, in both WoW and FFXIV!

Classes:

I am looking more toward a healer/support role. Such as Druid, Renegade, Firebrand. Maybe Tempest. I still haven't settled on which I enjoy the most but when I do, I am willing to put forth the time and effort to learn well. Also willing to explore dps if the healer/support roles are taken.

Availability:

• Late Night: After 9pm PST/12am  EST on weekdays and weekends

For more information or to talk, contact me in-game via Kaelani.1792 or Discord via Kaelani#1983

Edited by Kaelani.1792

Anime Girl Reunion is a new guild that is mostly focusing on leveling/open world right now! We only have about 8 or 9 members but are growing fast. LGBTQIA+ friendly, open to all skill levels, and rep is only required when actively participating in guild events (such as raids, fractals, strikes). The only requirement is for you to join our discord server, and we are very focused on the social aspect of playing so there will be plenty of voice chat banter.

Hope to see you soon!

• Kaelani.1792 changed the title to [NA] Duo LFGuild | Late Nights EST | Beginner-friendly/training for Fractals and Raids
  • Kaelani.1792 changed the title to [NA] Returner LFGuild | Late Nights EST | Beginner-friendly/training for Fractals, Strikes, and Raids