I created my own Fractal/Dungeon just for fun!

Hello Tyrians!  this is an idea I had for some time and wanted to share with the community of Gw2 a Fractal/dungeon of my own making! but before you start reading please keep in mind that English is my second language so there will be typos and grammar erros, sorry about that 😛  Also feel free to let me know what would you add or change to this, lets make it extra fun! 

the idea of this fractal/dungeon is to be in Bjora Marches map

The fractal / dungeon starts with your party getting to the entrance of a cave, there you find a small young kodan that tells you he needs your help getting inside the (dangerous) cave to recover a treasure he needs to move on on his journey. 

When you get inside you find yourself in a long hallway and at the end of the hallway you find a group of Fallen Kodans that inmediatly atacks you (the fight goes by while the little kodan cowers in a corner in silence) 

after that fight you keep walking and get to a room with a BIG door with a lot of chains hastly put in place with small locks on it (tons of them) the room has destroyed furniture and claw marks on the walls and blood spatters everywhere (not a good signal) then you hear a roar and you find yourself in front of a big koda, limbs half eaten away, half undead rotten Kodan (the boss size is a little bigger than a norm)  

The kodan has two atacks a normal atack with her claws and a aoe stomp that you need to avoid or else you get a stunned effect, when you get to 50% She (Yes the kodan is a she) gets a new attack that is a cone shaped aoe scream that you can counter by breaking a defiance bar, failing to do so will give your party a bleed or torment debuff that drains hp over time and can kill a party member really fast.

After you kill her you get to know the true about who was that koda and the ones you killed before, turns out all those kodans where part of a small family tribe that got corrupted by Jormag's influence in the area and got infected, the small koda being the only survivor, you press on and destroy those chains and locks on that big dood, as you enter the last and bigger room you hear a strange noises and you get a small cinematic.  in the cutscene you see the big and final boss, a Boneskinner sized Kodan (holding a big kitten sword) in an advanced state of transformation, an abomination half Koda with Skinner arms and legs that lets out a a deafening roar that ends the cinematic into the fight.

The fight will have 3 phases 

In the first part you will fight the koda dealing damage and avoiding his long range sword swipes and his powerfull sword bashes.     

At 75% he gets a defiance bar that you need to break or he will use a big aoe skill, toxic breath that will fill the room causing Poisoned and crippled 

at 50% The sword breaks, causing the Boss to get enraged and starts to get feral, in addition to his toxic breath he starts using his claws to attack, giving him a chance to inflict Torment, chilled and weakness 

When you Finally defeat the final boss you see the small Kodan walking towards the corpse of the long gone Kodan, he checks the pockets and takes a small wooden figurine shaped like a kodan warrior, a toy that his father once carved for him and as he thanks you you get the final chest (That figurine is a reward you can get from the chest)

And thats all! what do you think? what would you add to a creepy Kodan fractal?