[NA][WvW] | World Elite [WE] on Ehmry Bay WvW SEA | Looking for more players desire fight and improve !

World Elite [WE] came back to game on April 17th.
Moved to Ehrmy Bay (current FC’s link) on May 1st. Now recruiting SEA time WVW players. 
WE are super hybrid with players from all over the world, mostly from South East Asia and Australia, some NA and EU players who could communicate in English and play around our raid time.
Since WE just returned to game that we lost quite alot old members due to AFK or playing with other groups.
WE recruited lots fresh/return players between 1k-6k achievement points trying to help and train them for WVW run.
WE would like to get more players who could play and improve together with us. 
Classes we need: 1.Shout Support Spellbreaker  2. Support Firebrand 3. Support Scrapper  4. Support Tempest  5. Support Chrono  6. DPS Scourge 7. DPS Rev 8. DPS DH/Core Guard
WE Rally 2 times a week on weekends at least, doing survey within guild right now to add 1-2 more rally for weekdays.
Raid between 20:00-23:00 UTC/GMT+8, raid last for 2-3 hours depends on action and our presence.
New player and return player all welcome. 
WE require : 
1. Purchased HoT/PoF.
2. Proper builds/gears for raid (exotic/ascend/legendary), its fine not with them prepared now but gotta work toward it quick.
3. Discord for rally, not a must for mic but at least u listen.
4. Good attitude could accept failure and keep trying.
5. A desire to improve and open minded.
6. (Optional ) Would be great if you could record your gameplay for review.
Please reach me on discord Riddle#9052 or ingame tag: Riddle Mituan.5061
WE want you !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpEKz_aC5Hk&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Riddle Mituan.5061
Update

I myself joined [WE] recently. Riddle has been very helpful with leading the new & returning players in WvW, takes his own personal time to conduct trainings for all classes to ensure everyone knows what's going on or what to do whenever he gives a command. Highly recommend anyone like myself who is new/returning to WvW in Ebay that plays actively in GMT +8 to join! Always lots of fun and learning new things everyday within the guild! TONS of content, you will not be disappointed! 

WE want you !!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...